- Is there a difference between repair and replacing auto glass?
Yes. Harmon AutoGlass repairs damage on your existing windshield using proprietary technology. Should the windshield need to be replaced, your installation specialist follows strict standards and procedures to be confident your new windshield is safely installed.
- Does Harmon AutoGlass just fix windshield glass, or other kinds of glass?
We also offer home window repair, custom mirror, cut tabletop glass, entry door glass, storefront installation, and other glass services for home and business.
- Does Harmon AutoGlass use DOT (Department of Transportation)-certified glass when doing replacements?
Absolutely. We not only use DOT-certified glass for each installation, we inspect each piece for optical clarity and quality.
- Can Harmon AutoGlass provide services to meet my demanding schedule?
We sure can. We know your schedule can get hectic, so we offer mobile service, sending an installation specialist to your vehicle.
- Where's the nearest Harmon AutoGlass location in my area?
- Use our online Shop Locator at the top of the screen or call 1-877-838-4527 for more information.
- Does Harmon AutoGlass provide other glass-related services?
Yes, Harmon AutoGlass provides VIN tracking services, a proven auto theft deterrent. The Harmon AutoGlass installation specialist etches a unique code on your windshield and windows. This number is then matched to your VIN number in the national crime database. Chances are if a would-be thief sees that your glass has been etched, they'll move on to the next car.
- How does my insurance company get billed for the auto glass services?
Harmon AutoGlass handles the entire insurance claim process for you. Once you schedule service with us, we will confirm your glass coverage and place the claim directly with your insurance company.
- What if I don't have full glass coverage?
If you don't have full glass coverage, or if you have a deductible, you may need to pay a portion when you pick up your vehicle.
Are your installation specialists certified?
Absolutely. Not only are most of Harmon AutoGlass installation specialists certified by the National Glass Association (NGA), our specialists also achieve SmarTechT certification levels far exceeding the NGA's certification standards. That's how we can promise that "We install confidence."
Is there a warranty or guarantee on your services?
Our workmanship and your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. If you're not happy with the job that was done, we'll make it right.